Welcome to STARS – "STudent Athlete Registration System"!
Welcome to the BC School Sports STudent Athlete Registration System (STARS). The system is for member school Athletic Directors to register and monitor the eligibility of student-athletes as well as the registration of their coaches and teams in all BCSS activities. If you are a new Athletic Director and require a login to your school portal please have your school principal email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email and authorization to grant you permission to your school portal as the new Athletic Director.
As a user of STARS you are responsible for entering all students into the system, regardless of if they participate in competition of a BCSS activity. Once students are entered into the system they are reviewed and approved by BCSS before they can be added to team rosters. The review process of new students will take up to two business days, you will receive an email once your students have been reviewed. Students are not eligible to play unless they are properly registered on the STARS team roster.
- Print a copy of your roster after any student additions are made
- The move up form is under the tools tab
- After the Roster Registration Deadline (Team & Minimum Numbers) if you need to remove any students who are no longer participating be sure to add the new students first before deletion of the non-participating students to avoid going below minimum numbers
- Print PDF rosters for coaches to bring to all games
- If you click on the student button you will see an alphabetical list (by last name) of all students that have been entered in your school